Tuesday, March 10, 2009

256 Days?!

I kept thinking I should post here sometime soon - again our fearless leader has kicked things off.

Thanks to whoever added the countdown clock on the side of the page. Like I needed MORE reasons to stress :) November alternately feels far away and too soon.


Training is going fine...my first sprint race is in 4.5 weeks. I guess that will be a good test of if my winter work is doing anything. It's exciting that spring is finally here - our year is about to kick off!

1 comment:

Iron Jayhawk said...

I still can't believe you've got a race so soon. I think you're going to surprise yourself with your swim pace, girl. You've put in LOADS of work...it'll payoff when you swim with piranha-like ease and everyone fears your awesomeness in the water.

My first Tri isn't until mid-July (although I've secretly been eying a HIM down state in June).