Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hullo Everyone!

Name: Jeff

Age: 30, almost 31 (March 09), Pisces

Relationship: Single

Pets: None

Work: Network Administrator for a large investment firm

Hobbies: Eating, drinking, eating, volleyball, video games, eating, sleeping, eating...

Triathlon: Swimminging is my weakest sport but I'm getting better.  I'm not too good in a pool and my times drop by up to 10 minutes when I'm in the open water.  Party because of the wetsuit but mostly because I can't do flip turns!  Biking is the sport that has imporved the most.  When I started I was averaging about 18 - 19 mph and last year I was up to 22 - 23 mph.  Can't wait to see what this year is about!  Running is where I started but my pace has been a little stagnent over the last year.  The improvements on my run  have been due to the improved bike.  Easier to hold a higher speed without ruining my legs.  The biggest struggle is time management.  One day I'll learn how though.

When I grow up: I have no desire to grow up!  It's worked for me for this long!!

I'm always looking for people to train with and would love to meet up with some of you for some rides/runs or even swims.

4 comments:

Iron Jayhawk said...

Okay Jeff...if you ever want to do a slower ride...that will inevitably push me to go harder, let me know.

And I hear you on the time management crap. I'm so bad at that.

Duane said...

Hey Jeff! Will this be your first Ironman?

Jeff said...

Hey Duane,

It's my first full but I've done two halves. They add up, right?
:)

Brandy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! YAY FOR PISCES CHILDREN!!!! My birthday is wednesday.